Price Comparison: Enlightened 4D Imaging vs Peek-a-Boo Baby (Waconia)
We are so confident in the quality of ultrasound we provide that we are happy to show you what others in this area offer.
As we say, let your eyes decide. If you want more proof, look for yourself but come back here! 😀
When choosing an ultrasound imaging center, it’s vital to consider their experience, technology, and practices. At Enlightened 4D Imaging, we focus on providing a professional, trustworthy service. Here, we compare our services with those of Peek-a-Boo Baby in Waconia.
|Enlightened 4D Imaging||Peek-a-Boo Baby|
|Gender Check||$99.00 (with $100.00 written guarantee)||$120.00 (no guarantee)|
|4D Scan||$129.00 (Level 3 High-quality scan, no editing)||$160.00 (Laptop-based scan)|
|Heartbeat Check||$39.00 (Early)||$70.00|
Same Baby, Days Apart: Enlightened 4D Imaging vs Peek-a-Boo Baby Image Quality
As evident in the image above, Enlightened 4D Imaging provides clear, high-quality scans that truly reflect your baby’s image. In contrast, Peek-a-Boo Baby reportedly uses extensive post-scan editing (HD Edit) that may not accurately represent the actual baby or the scan you paid for.
Why Choose Enlightened 4D Imaging?
- Over 13 years of gender and 4D imaging experience.
- We offer a written guarantee for gender determination scans.
- We use advanced Level 3 imaging for 4D scans, without the need for post-scan editing.
- Our team includes medically trained staff, providing support from start to finish.
- High-quality, professionally printed images, not flimsy heat-activated prints.
- We provide high-quality video of your entire scan and all images to your phone, computer, or tablet – easily shareable and backed up by us.
- We are a locally owned, family-run business, deeply invested in your ultrasound experience.
Choose a proven company for your imaging needs. Click here to learn more about Enlightened 4D Imaging.
All images are sourced from publicly posted references on their own social media pages or given to us by clients who came to us to get better images and experience.